2018 Super Conference
First ever joint NEACAC and NYSACAC Super Conference will be held June 6-8, 2018. Pre-conference activities will be held June 5-6.
Welcome to the first ever joint New England Association for College Admission Counseling (NEACAC) and New York State Association for College Admission Counseling (NYSACAC) Super Conference!
The Marist College community is excited to welcome you to our beautiful riverside campus located in the historic Hudson Valley region of New York.
Preparations are well underway for a very memorable and rewarding conference. Thanks to the unique nature of this joint venture, attendees will enjoy expanded professional development and networking opportunities with colleagues from another affiliate.
Information about the conference can be found on this site and as planning continues, this page will be updated frequently. Please check back for more details in the coming months.
We look forward to seeing you in June 2018!
Sean Kaylor ’90
Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing, and Communication
Welcome from NEACAC & NYSACAC!
Dear Friends and Colleagues
For the first time ever, NEACAC and NYSACAC will join together for a Super Conference, happening June 5th - June 8th, 2018 at Marist College. Admission professionals, school counselors and CBO access and success counselors will have the opportunity to network and learn from colleagues across two affiliates and seven states.
This year’s Super Conference will bring together the best of both affiliates. Our pre-conference offerings will take place June 5th-6th, including:
- The 21st annual Coming Together Conference, geared towards increasing inclusion, access and success for all students in higher education
- The Middle Management Institute, for middle career college admission professionals
- The Executive Leadership Track, for admission, high school and CBO leaders
- Counselor Tours, allowing high school and CBO counselors to tour area colleges
The full conference will take place June 6th - 8th, including:
- Conference sessions on all aspects of our work, led by leaders from our affiliates and beyond
- Socials and excursions that will allow participants to network and build relationships with colleagues across affiliates
For a more detailed glimpse into conference offerings, check out our full conference schedule. More information about the conference will be announced over the coming weeks and months. Please continue to check back on this website for more information and details.
We are beyond honored and excited to be co-chairing the Super Conference. We could not be more grateful for the work of the Marist team and our steering committee to make this conference the best possible experience for all involved.
We look forward to seeing you at Marist June 5th-8th, 2018!
Your Conference Chairs,